Wednesday, March 30

Sunday comforts

Last Sunday as I was sitting in bed using my laptop (starting my blog actually) a little smile crept onto my face. As I stared out the window at the rain on the leaves I could hear my dad playing guitar downstairs. Now if you're anything like me it's the little things in life that comfort you and make you happy...for me it's listening to my dad play guitar (especially when I'm all snug in bed and it's raining outside!) I know it may sound silly but it just made me so happy :) Knowing I'd finished work for the week and could just relax and enjoy the things around me. Here are a few photos I took once I ventured out of bed.









1 comment:

Ruth said...

Wow. These are beautiful! I especially like the first one :)

http://flossyblossom.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...