Thursday, July 21

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

As promised, here are some photos from my trip to Thredbo (my favourite ski resort, about 6 hours south of Sydney). I need to give credit to my mum for some of these photos, as it would have been slightly challenging to take my SLR on the slopes with me. 
The beautiful sunrise on the way down
Super duper keen to hit the slopes
Will, cruising along on his board
The ski gang (minus mum who took the photo)
Out and about in the village
Having drinks at my favourite ski bar - The Denman
Will and George at dinner
                                              Mum and Dad on the slopes                                                                       Will and I going up the T-bar
More drinks at The Denman

7 comments:

Shannon! said...

The last 2 pics of the snowy trees are awesome! I'm jealous that you were at snow :( Xxxx

Gentri said...

So crazy! I forget that it's winter for you. These photos are lovely!

Kandice Breinholt said...

it's almost like you were skiing with stars :p hahah i read the littlest things as well and love it, of course. when i first started reading this post, i was like, "hey! i just read something about this thredbo place from the littlest things and now here it is again." then i saw the pictures. i never knew! haha

beauuutiful pictures. seriously makes me miss our winter season and snowboarding. lucky girl!!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, I miss the snow! It almost makes me wish it were winter here again....almost.

CoCoon said...

I'm learning how to snowboard this year and these photos have given me some major inspiration. Nice! xo

christine donee said...

Love all of the photos! Looks like so much fun.. i miss snow.

Alisha said...

Ooh I can't wait for cooler weather here. Love these pictures. Looks like you all had so much fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...