Saturday, December 24

Back into the swing of things

It's now been 2 weeks since I arrived home in Sydney and I can safely say I'm all settled in. I've started back at work, been catching up with lots of friends and family and am looking forward to Christmas! I've been a total slacker with my blog since leaving India and have taken no photos whatsoever! So it's time to get back into it now and last night I went out and brought my camera along with me! We went out for drinks (at a cute little wine bar tucked away in the city) and dinner at a Thai restaurant in Newtown with the Learmonts, George and another family friend. It's so nice to be back in the actual city of Sydney (instead of the suburbs), especially at this time of year with all the lights!

1 comment:

Ana said...

How fun! I'd love to see Sydney one day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...