Thursday, December 29

Christmas in Aus

Most people I know dream of a white Christmas. I don't. I've never had one, not even a cold one. I've spent  all 19 of my Christmas's in beautiful, sunny, Sydney, and this year was no different! There's nothing I love more than running around barefoot in the back yard, working our way through bottles of champagne, soaking up the sun and cooling off in the pool - that is an Australian Christmas. It was a lovely day and the sun came out (breaking the depressing cold streak we've been experiencing) making it feel like a real Christmas. I spent lots of time cuddling my little India and I spoilt her with presents from India (my trip). The highlight was spending the last 4 hours of the evening playing Finska, a highly addictive outdoor game my cousin got from Santa!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...