Saturday, April 9

Revisiting old friends

People always seem quite shocked when I tell them I haven't read all the Harry Potter books. Like it's some crucial thing that everyone must do before they die. I lost track after the fourth book and never bothered to keep going but I still followed with the movies...until now!

My boyfriend Will is making me read The Deathly Hallows before part 2 is released. At first I was reluctant, thinking I'd never finish it or would get bored because I didn't read the fifth or sixth. BUT IT IS UNBELIEVABLE! I cannot put the book down and now part 1 makes so much more sense. I didn't realise how much I had missed Harry, Ron and Hermione and now I can't wait to go back and read the fifth and sixth!




1 comment:

Billy Jack said...

back off, they're my friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...