Tuesday, May 31

Photos from the weekend

Before you say anything, yes I know, there are a lot of photos here! But it was a huge weekend full of celebrations for mum and I.

On Friday night we had a family dinner at the local Chinese:
Saturday night was mum's 50th, where everyone dressed up (which is always so much fun), and Will and I were the bartenders:
We were all so exhausted after Saturday night, but we pushed on and did the whole thing again, with my friends this time:
Then finally on Sunday it was our actual birthdays! It was a horrible day weather wise, it bucketed down with rain and the wind was torrential (but it didn't dampen our spirits). We started off with lunch at Ripples, down at Milson's Point (aka Sydney Harbour for all you non-Australians) with my grandpa and step grandma:
 (Creme Caramel with Turkish fairy floss...yum!)
Then we headed off to my grandma and step grandpa's house for drinks, before Will took me out to dinner:
 (This is the beautiful ring Will got me)
I had a fantastic birthday weekend and am looking forward to my last year as a teenager! 

2 comments:

Ana said...

The costumes look great! Sounds like so much fun!!!

LCR said...

Suuuper fun weekend photos! Loved seeing them:)
PS. the linky tool works now!! thanks for letting me know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...